Users may experience issues when attempting to access the RMK Dashboard using Recruiter SSO from the HCM Suite Recruiting tab. This article will help understand what might be causing this issue and how to have it resolved.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Execution (Rx) - Recruiting Management (RCM) integrated with Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
Reproducing the Issue
The issue can be reproduced when attempting to access "RMK Dashboard" in the HCM Suite Recruiting tab:
A new window will pop up with the following error message:
Please check the "Provide Access to RMK Dashboard in Admin Center" knowledge article before proceeding.
If the process mentioned on this article was properly followed, a possible cause for this issue is browser configuration. Please perform the following tests on your browser:
- Try to access RMK Dashboard in an Incognito Window
- If you were able to access properly, please clear the browser cache according article 2087462 and you will be able to access the RMK Dashboard.
- In case the issue persists, please confirm that the browser has the newest version. Otherwise, please update it to the newer version.
If you are not able to access RMK Dashboard after performing the above steps, this issue might still be caused by 5 other reasons:
- Duplicate user information misleading the Recruiter SSO workflow:
Once Single Sign-On (SSO) automatically uses user information (e-mail and userid) to move them across RCM and RMK, this information must be unique in the system and belong to a single user. If by any chance you have multiple users with the same userid or registered under the same e-mail account, SSO will not work. This usually happens on test instances where administrators have multiple test users under the same e-mail account (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). In order to have this resolved, it will be necessary to either create a new user with unique information or delete all the additional users that may share the same information as the user facing the issue.
- “Use Recruiter SSO” option not checked in Command Center
Another common cause for this SSO issue is not having the "Use Recruiter SSO" option checked in Command Center > Site > Site Setup > SSO. This is commonly disregarded during the implementation process. If you are facing this issue and you are still within your implementation contract, please ask your implementation consultant to check that. Otherwise, a support incident can be created in order to have this setting properly configured.
- The "ATS user" on Command Center is not matching the BizX username
Another cause for this SSO issue is the ATS user in in Command Center > Users > Search (Client admin) not matching the User ID from BizX instance. This happens when the User ID is changed on ATS.
In this case, RMK will remove the disabled user automatically 10 days after the user being inactive on ATS side.
- The password from RCM is not accepted on RMK
Please perform the following steps:
- Access the URL: https://clients.jobs2web.com/# (in case the RMK instance is on DC12 or DC17, change this link to clients12.jobs2web.com or clients17.jobs2web.com)
- Use the same password for SuccessFactors instance
In case the password is not accepted on RMK, please change the password on SuccessFactors instance by matching the following criteria:
Passwords must match and be 8-20 characters in length, and must also contain:
- at least one alpha character
- at least one number or special character
- no more than three repeating characters]
- The security key from Command Center has been changed
If the security key doesn't match between Command Center and RCM provisionning/Recruiting Marketing Settings could cause this kind of problem. Since you can't see the key in RCM. Just copy/past it and save to make sure that it matches. And you can check also the other information in the Recruiting Marketing Settings. Right values, no space...
- Recruiter SSO
- RMK Dashboard
- Single Sign-On
- Integrating RMK with RCM
- Career Site Builder