When changing the thumbnail for the survey, it does not reflects on the user learning plan.
SuccessFactors Learning Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to System Admin > Configuration > Images;
- Change the Survey thumbnail;
- Proxy an user with a survey assigned to verify that the survey thumbnail is not the same you just upload.
There is a setting that should be enabled to display the entity's thumbnails on the user's Learning Plan.
- Go to the Learning Administration;
- Navigate to System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration;
- Select the LMS_ADMIN and edit it;
- Search for ‘showItemThumbnailPhotosGlobally’;
- Change it to true (showItemThumbnailPhotosGlobally=true);
- Click on Apply changes.
Thumbnails not showing Images on Learning Plan Survey Icon Survey Thumbnail showItemThumbnailPhotosGlobally , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem