System defaults an incorrect Bill-To party in the intercompany supplier invoice document.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center
- Go to the Invoices and Credit Memos view
- Select the relevant Supplier Invoice
- Select Edit & navigate to General tab
- In the Bill-To section, system defaults wrong party
In case of intercompany scenario, the Supplier Invoice gets automatically created based on Customer Invoice document.(B2B) In this case, customer invoice document itself contains the wrong Bill-To party ID & hence defaulted the same to Supplier Invoice document.
You have to change the Bill-To in customer invoice document so that correct Bill-To will be defaulted in the supplier invoice document via B2B.
KBA , SRD-FIN-FA , Fixed Assets , How To