- You want to report on manager information
- You want to report on Manager manager informations
- SuccessFactors HCM
Prerequisite: You need Advanced Reporting, Reporting tool for Employee Central data. (Best practice attached, see Attachment section)
- Log in Online Report Designer, Selecting Analytic -> Analytic (Reporting)
- In Online Report Designer, Select Advanced Reporting available in tool section.
- In Advanced Reporting, Select the view "Employement"
- Select the blue triangle next to "Employement" view to see additionnal view.
- Select now "Supervisor" or "manager" view (Depend on your back-end Employee Central configuration - This can be changed)
- Drag and drop on field's desired.
- Repeat the steps 3 to 5 if you need to report on the Supervisor's Supervisor
- You should see the following report (Further steps are also details in this KBA - See attachment section)
- Online Report Designer
- Advanced Reporting
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite 1705
|Create a reports with Supervisor informations.docx|