Once a Refresh/Copy request is completed, when you select on an employee portal link within the "Congratulations Page" gives this error:
- "Access Denied"
Reproducing the Issue
After a Work Queue has been refreshed or copied, the candidate can reproduce the issue:
- Candidate select the link to their Employee Profile within the Welcome email that directs them to the "Congratulations Page"
- There are two scenarios:
- candidate is prompted to log in when at their "login page"
- No login page
6. If No login page occurs, then directly the above error messgae will be presented.
- The refresh/copy feature in super admin, is incorrectly set up and/or configured. This causes the redirect to point to the incorrect URL>
Note: Only someone with provisioning access can configure the refresh/copy feature.
- Super Admin
To verify the correct URL:
- Go to Super Admin --> Account --> Account options --> Employee Portal
- If URL is correct, call SAP SuccessFactors support. If it's incorrect, insert the correct URL
For more information on how to Manage the Employee Portal for Onboarding, refer to this topics (and other below it):
Access Denied Error
Employee portal error
Redirection error , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem