In the standard Competency Dashboard "Employees Above or Below Expected Rating" tile, when you click the chart to drill down and view employees, the results show differently in the mouse hover where it shows People with this rating.
- Dashboards 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Add the Competency Dashboard from the Success Store via Reporting and Analytics > Manage Dashboards > Manage Standard Dashboards and YouCalc Files
- Go to the Reports tab and access the Competency Dashboard
- Click on the Employees Above or Below Expected Ratings tile
- Hover your mouse to one of the competencies, it will show the People with this rating
- Click on the bar to drill down and notice that the number of employees differ with the People with this rating in the mouse hover
This is an expected behavior. Only the users who have rating will be shown in the drill down. Unrated users are removed from it. The People with this rating shows the total number of people who have that competency.
2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products
Competency Dashboard, Employees Above or Below Expected Ratings, People with this rating , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , Dashboard and YouCalc , Product Enhancement