- In BO Cloud the "Column/Row Headers" property of a table is enabled by default.
- You would like to hide Column and Row headers of a table and apply filters on the story at the same time.
- Disable the checkbox and observe that after defining any filter in a story level, the Column and Row headers will appear again although the "Column/Row Headers" checkbox is disabled.
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Release 2016.18.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a table and disable "Column/Row Headers".
- Filter a value in chart.
- Observe, that the table shows the column and row headers again.
This defect has been fixed and validated in Release 2016.20.
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Help portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Community Network portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud & SAP Digital Boardroom Ideaplace forum (for raising enhancement requests)
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud new user handbook
Your feedback is important to help us improve our Knowledge Base Articles (KBA).
Please rate how useful you found this KBA by using the star rating facility at the top of this article.
filter, row, colum, header, headers, table, grid, cloud, bocloud, cloud for analytics, grid, planning, boardroom, digital , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , Problem