- Users receive email invitation to join a private discussion with incorrect BusinessObjects Cloud URL link
- The link in the email requires authentication to BusinessObjects Cloud with User ID instead of email address
SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2016.18.0
Reproducing the Issue
- User A creates a collaboration from BusinessObjects Cloud
- Invite User B as a Participant
- User B receives an email to join the private discussion
The issue is currently under investigation by development team
Log into BusinessObjects Cloud using the original URL link instead of the one provided in the email.
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Help portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Community Network portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud & SAP Digital Boardroom Ideaplace forum (for raising enhancement requests)
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud new user handbook
Your feedback is important to help us improve our Knowledge Base Articles (KBA).
Please rate how useful you found this KBA by using the star rating facility at the top of this article.
KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem