SAP BusinessObjects Cloud stops responding when Filtering on a Measure
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2016.18
Reproducing the Issue
- Connect to an SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Tenant
- Create a Story
- Insert a Table
- Attempt to Filter on a Measure
- Notice the Filter dialog comes up and then stops responding
The issue has been Forwarded to Development for a fix.
This issue has been addressed in Wave 2016.19
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Help portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Community Network portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud & SAP Digital Boardroom Ideaplace forum (for raising enhancement requests)
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud new user handbook
Your feedback is important to help us improve our Knowledge Base Articles (KBA).
Please rate how useful you found this KBA by using the star rating facility at the top of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, hang, freeze, lock, metric , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem