- After entering a simple formula in a story's grid, BO Cloud returns an error "Value is not valid".
SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2016.18.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Story.
- Create table based on a model.
- Add another custom cell with a fixed number (e.g. 0.9).
- Add a formula to the grid using the fixed factor and another cell from the grid.
- Error message appears.
This issue will be fixed and delivered in 2016.21 Release.
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Help portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Community Network portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud & SAP Digital Boardroom Ideaplace forum (for raising enhancement requests)
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud new user handbook
Your feedback is important to help us improve our Knowledge Base Articles (KBA).
Please rate how useful you found this KBA by using the star rating facility at the top of this article.
value is not valid, formula, Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud , KBA , bocloud , formula , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem