Not able to view "Cancellation Reasons" in References > Learning menu.
SuccessFactors Learning Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Learning Administration > References > Learning.
- You will notice that the Cancellation Reasons is not available.
There are some workflows that are needed on the admin's role to display the Cancellation Reasons.
- Navigate to System Admin > Security > Role Management;
- Search for the admin's role that cannot see the Cancellation Reasons and edit it;
- Click on Workflows tab and on the link ‘add one or more from list’;
- Expand the group ‘Learning Management’;
- You will see some workflows related to the Cancellation Reason:
- Add Cancellation Reason
- Delete Cancellation Reason
- Edit Cancellation Reason
- Search Cancellation Reason
- View Cancellation Reason
Please add these workflows to the role accordingly. To be able to see the Cancellation Reason, at least the Search and View workflows should be added.
Cancellation Reasons References Workflows , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem