You are trying to enable the approval for customer invoices in your implementation project, but you are unable to finish the project due to following error message
Currently unable to finalize these scope changes/ some of your decisions would cause inconsistencies in your fine-tuning settings or the productive data.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration and select Implementation Projects view
- Edit the scope of your project
- Go to step Questions
- Expand Sales->Customer Invoicing->Miscellaneous Invoicing
- Check the question Do you want to set up approval process for manual customer invoices and credit memos?
- Advance until next step
- You receive the error described above
There are documents pending to be invoiced in your system. Hence, the approval process cannot be enabled until you invoice them.
You can check the documents to be invoiced following the next steps
- Go to Customer Invoicing Work Center
- Select Invoice Requests
- Select to show To be invoiced invoice requests
You must invoice all documents before enabling this question.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To