A user who does not have proxy access, cannot view or run an Ad-Hoc report created by another user.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go To Reports --> Analytics
2. Click on Ad-hoc reports and search for the report you want to run.
The report might be created by another user and might not have been shared by the user.
1. Login as the user who created the report.
2. Go To Reports --> Analytics
2. Click on Ad-hoc reports and look for the report you want to share.
4. Click on the dropdown list beside this report name and click 'Share'
5. Once you click on 'Share', a window opens where you can select the user you want to share the report with.
6. After the report is shared, the second user can view and run the Ad-hoc report without proxying in as the creator of the report.
Note: If the second user's permission roles do not include permission to run a report in the subdomain schema used by the shared report (or all of the domains in a cross-domain report), it will not appear.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Problem