You have a requirement to add new Payment Difference Reason Code while creating New Bank Payment Advice.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Liquidity Management work center.
- Go to Bank Payment Advices view.
- Perform the action New Bank Payment Advice.
- Enter the relevant information and select the option Posting Advice.
- Under Other Discounts/Credits select Payment Difference Reason.
You want to add a new option in the Payment Difference Reason Field, but the option is not available.
The reason you cannot add a new Payment Difference Reason Code is that these follow a standard list of codes that is taken from the standard UN ECE list: http://www.unece.org/trade/untdid/d10b/tred/tred4465.htm
This list is updated as and when the standard list above is extended. You cannot add a new reason code here.
As a workaround, you can choose an existing code and map it in Business Configuration to the respective ledger you want the posting to happen.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To