Import runs of Social Media Channels are not consistent.
You are receiving frequent error notification from import run of all the social media channels (Twitter/Facebook). The Channels are not blocked but pattern of runs are inconsistent for all the channels.
For every channels, there are multiple failed logs available.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Service and Social view.
- Open Social Media Channels.
- Select the Facebook/Twitter channel.
- Open different logs of the channel.
- In some logs you find error message:
- The external service provider 'The external service provider 'XYZ' reported the following error: 400 :message#(#2) Service temporarily unavailable#type#"OAuthException","is_transient"true ,"code"2,"fbtrace_id""XXYYZZAABBCC"'.
The error message is triggered by Facebook/Twitter to indicate the API service is temporarily not available.
The import runs will import all the messages/posts once the social media (Facebook/Twitter) API service is available.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To