You get authentication error in Twitter channel.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Service & Social view.
- Open the Twitter Chnnel.
- Open the Application Logs of the twitter channel.
- You can see authentication error in the application logs of the active twitter channel.
This error occurs when the Twitter App that you are using does not have the proper authentication
You need to check in Twitter if you have given the access type to Read, Write & Direct Messages.
- Log in to your Twitter account from which you generated the API key.
- Go to the http://www.twitter.com/apps.
- Select Edit Details.
- Change the Default Access type to Read, Write, & Direct Messages.
- Select Save Application option.
After above steps regenerate access token. Once done with it, you need to re-authenticate the channel.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To