- Changes done in Adhoc Report are getting saved without clicking on Save button.
- Changes done in Adhoc Report are getting saved automatically on clicking generate button.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Edit the Adhoc report and make some changes (add/delete column , change filter or any other configuration change).
2. Generate report by clicking on Generate Button.
3. Changes made in step 1 will get saved automatically without clicking Save button.
- This is an expected behavior with the Product.
- Report changes gets saved once Generate is clicked in the report.
- To indicate the changes saved, there is a small message which says "Changes Saved" will also get displayed as soon as you click Generate button.
Adhoc Report Generate Changes Saved Save , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To