This KBA explains what should be maintained in the business rule created for "Payroll area locked" in the SFSF.
Note: This rule is not applicable when payroll area is in Release for Payroll
Reproducing the Issue
1. Goto payroll system
2. In PA03 transction, maintain Rel. f. Correction
3. Now replicate from EC to ECC/ECP
The Message Type Id would not be maintained correctly in the business rule.
Please maintain the following text in "Employee Data Replication Status.Last Confirmation.Error Messages.Message Type Id"
- If you are using PA-SE-IN scenario: 127(PAOCF_EC_SERVICES)
- If you are using EA-HR scenario: 135(RP) || 127(HRSFEC_SERVICES)
- If you are using PTP scenario: 135(RP)
- Here the above mentioned "Scheduled Repliation Time" tells us that the boomi replication process which runs after 120 minutes will pick this record and send it to payroll system.
- In data repliation monitor the column "Scheduled" will be ticked.
- Hence, as per the example shown please adjust the time in minutes when this record should be picked up.
KBA , LOD-SF-INT-PAY , P2P & Cloud Payroll , LOD-SF-INT-BOM , Std. SF to 3rd Party Boomi Content , Problem