Ways to assign curriculum to a user:
1. From Tools> User Management
2. From Learning>Curricula
Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
User Management Option:1. From Admin tab>Users>Tools>User Needs Mgmt.
2. Select Add Curricula.
3. On Add Users, click add one or more from list.
4. Search for the user, put a check on box for add, then add.
5. Click on Next.
6. Enter Curriculum ID then add.
7. Finish the process and then Run Job.
Learning Option:1. From Admin tab>Learning>Curricula.2. Search for Curricula and select.3. On the upper right hand side, select Assign under Actions.4. Enter user id or click on add one or more from the list to search for the user. Select user then add.5. Once user is selected, click on Next.6. Enter curriculum ID or click on add one or more from the list to search.7. Once curriculum is select click on Next.8. Click on Next.9. Run Job Now.
Assigning curriculum Add curriculum to a user Steps to Assign Curriculum , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , LMS Curricula , How To