- How to manage proxy assignments via RBP?
- Some users do not have the "Options" -> "Proxy tab".
SAP SuccessFactors Platform / BizX.
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin -> Company System and Logo Settings -> 'Disable Proxy access for users without Proxy rights' is unchecked;
- User's "Options" -> "Proxy tab" is not visible.
When using Role-based Permissions, the Proxy tab can be controlled via the following configuration:
- Set User Permissions -> Manage Permission Roles -> Edit Role -> Permission -> General User Permission -> Company Info Access
- Set User Permissions -> Manage Permission Roles -> Edit Role -> Permission -> General User Permission -> User Search
NOTE: both permissions need to be enabled.
- Proxy Management:
- "Enable Advanced Proxy Management (Proxy Now and Proxy Import)" feature needs to be enabled.
With this setup, the defined target population for those permissions will be what the users (logged in users) can search and assign as their proxy.
NOTE: Those permissions are also linked to the Company Info tab and the People Search features. So, make sure to consider this before restricting the permission.
Proxy, proxy assignment, proxy rbp, rbp, proxy tab, proxy now, proxy permissions, proxy management, , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-PRX , Proxy , How To