This KBA covers how to report on User Exam Scores in the LMS
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Users complete exams successfully with a pass or failure
- How do I report on that data?
Different types of exams are recorded differently in the database, therefore there are different reports to report on the multiple exam types
- These reports are the standard (system) reports available out of box in the LMS
- If different data reporting is needed, this would require report customization that falls outside the scope of Support
- Additional assistance for customization can be obtained from Professional Services or the SuccessFactors Community
Score Summary report
- Returns details on AICC and SCORM content objects only
- Exams should have the "Record Learning Event when Exam Passed" option checked
- If the date filter is used the object must be completed with a passed completion status. If the exam is failed and a date filter is used, they failures won’t appear on the report.
- If the user ID filter is used then it will show everything that is in progress or completed from the user.
User Exam Data
- Returns Exam and/or details by Exam or User
- Can break down user's performance per question or objective
- Includes external Exams
- Returns exam metadata per exam
- Includes Objectives and Questions of the exam
- Includes Scoring Data and Analysis Actions
SF; SuccessFactors; Success Factors Learning; Management System; LMS; exam; quiz; exam objects; user exam data; score summary; aicc; scorm; , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To