- When users are trying to login to LMS using the nativelogin URL, they are getting a blank screen or the landing page is not loading for them.
- When we proxy in as them it all appears fine and if they access via Chrome it works fine.
- The issue is when they access via IE.
- SAP HCM suite
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- User interface
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to user side using IE and nativelogin or standalone LMS URL.
- You will see blank screen upon login.
The issue is caused by the browser configuration.
The users need to disable the Enterprise Mode on their IE.
- Press the ALT key on your keyboard to enable the below menu
- Select Tools
- Uncheck Enterprise mode
- The page should load immediately
SAP, SF, SuccessFactors, LMS, IE11, Windows 10,blank learning screen,not loading, user, enterprise mode, browser , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-TIL , Landing Pages and Tiles , Problem