Customer Service or Employee Service scenario involving interactons using email channel:
Image files that are part of the emails are not displayed under the Interactions . Instead, a file name is displayed.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to Tickets or the Employee Service view.
- Open any ticket.
- Navigate to the Interactions facet.
- Notice that emails containing image files do not have the file, but the file name is displayed in that place.
This is the system behavior.
Image files part of incoming emails are not expected to be displayed under the Interactions tab.
The files can be found by two ways:
- Viewing the Original Content: hover on the gear wheel on the bottom right of the email, select View Original Content.
- Navigating to the Attachments tab of the ticket.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To