- After creating a new item, all users are unable to see the item in the catalog it is assigned to when searching for it.
- Learning Management System
- There could be multiple reasons for this issue.
- The item's "show in catalog" value is set to no. This will prevent it from being seen in any search functionality on the user’s side.
- The user that's being used to search in the catalog does not have access to that particular Catalog where the item was published.
- Please follow the steps below in order to fix the issue.
- Set the item's "Show in Catalog" Value to yes. This value can be found under Item's profile > View All > Show in Catalog.
- To confirm if the user has access to that particular Catalog, please go to: User's Profile > Related (More) > Catalog Preview.
- If the user does not have access, please use an Assignment Profile in order to grant the permission to the user.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions