After creating a new item, all users are unable to see the item in the catalog it is assigned to when searching for it.
Successfactors Learning Management System
There could be multiple reasons for this issue.
- The item's "show in catalog" value is set to no. This will prevent it from being seen in any search functionality on the user’s side.
- The user that's being used to search in the catalog does not have access to that particular Catalog where the item was published.
Please follow the steps below in order to fix the issue.
- Set the item's "Show in Catalog" Value to yes. This value can be found under Item's profile > View All > Show in Catalog.
- To confirm if the user has access to that particular Catalog, please go to: User's Profile > Related (More) > Catalog Preview.
- If the user does not have access, please use an Assignment Profile in order to grant the permission to the user. You may also refer to this KBA for guidance on how to assign a Catalog to users: 2677659
LMS, Learning, Learning Management System, Successfactors, Users are unable to see items in the Catalog, Catalog, Unable to search, Search, cannot search item, cannot search course, course, unable to search course, unable to search, Assign, Assign Catalog, No Catalog, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , LMS Catalog , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem