- Item is not found in the LMS catalog search
- After creating a new item, all users are unable to see the item in the catalog it is assigned to when searching for it
- No results match search returns when searching for the new item. Please try to undo last selection, clear all selection, expand your search by removing filters
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
- The item's "show in catalog" value is set to NO. This will prevent it from being seen in any search functionality on the user’s side.
- The user that's being used to search in the catalog does not have access to that particular Catalog where the item was published.
- Go to Learning > Search for Item > View All > Set the item's "Show in Catalog" value to YES:
- To confirm if the user has access to that particular Catalog - Users > Search for user ID > Related (More) > Catalog Preview:
- If the user does not have access, please use an Assignment Profile in order to grant the permission to the user. Refer to KBA 2677659 - How to assign catalogs to users - LMS
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, see items, Unable, cannot search course, catalog, user, assignment, preview , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , LMS Catalog , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem