In the Add New Employee tool, edit the National ID portlet and select the country. You will receive the following error: Country Specific XML file does not have configuration for Country 2441
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud-all supported versions
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Admin Center.
- Search for Add New Employee tool in the Tool Search.
- Add National ID information.
- Click on Next.
- An error is recieved: Country Specific XML file does not have configuration for Country xxxx.
This error is caused by one of the following configuration issues:
- A custom picklist is added to the country, national id field, and national id card type field.
- There are hris-section's maintained in the CSF Succession Data model, but there are no hris sections maintained in the Succession Data Model
To resolve the issue please carry out the below steps for the corresponding cause of the issue:
- A custom picklist cannot be added to the Country, National Id Card Type, and National id fields. Remove all the custom picklists associated with each of these fields and add the national id information in the Add New Employee tool.
- Please remove the hris-sections from the CSF Succession Data Model and reimport. Please note if you are a customer, please reach out to your partner or Cloud Product Support to have this actioned.
SuccessFactors, Employee Central,national id card type, country specific succession data model,picklist, Country Specific XML file does not have configuration for Country, national id card type , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-LOC , Localization & Country Specifics , Problem