When checking an incoming e-mail in the interaction pane in a ticket, only the sender is displayed but not the recipient.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Service.
- Select the view Tickets.
- Open Ticket ABC (ABC represents the Ticket ID).
- Check the Incoming E-Mail in the Interactions pane.
The details for the e-mail are shown the following way:
XYZ (XYZ represents the Sender of the e-mail) to
No recipient is shown.
No name was maintained for the e-mail channel.
- Go to the work center Administrator.
- Select the view Service and Social.
- Click on the hyperlink E-Mail addresses.
- Highlight the channel DEF (DEF represents the e-mail channel).
- Click on the Edit button.
- Enter a value in the field Channel Name.
- Click Save.
KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To