You notice that while adding fields in a report, you cannot drill down into the master data anymore. It is not possible to expand the node.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center and open the report ABC (where ABC is the title of the report).
- Click on Add Fields.
- Choose one of the dimensions, for example Account.
You expect that you can expand the Account dimension and choose more fields. However, it is not possible to expand the dimension anymore.
In the Configure Actions functionality, the Add Fields action is set to Hide. You would need to unhide it, or enable the Show and the Show Attributes setting for particular business roles.
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- In Common Tasks click on Configure Actions.
- Click on the Add fields action in the top table - it is currently set to Hide.
- The first option is to click on Unhide and Save.
- The second option is to choose the business role in the table underneath for which you want to enable this option. Make sure that both checkboxes Show and Show Attributes are checked.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To