I want to add an image in the panel
1. In Onboarding as an admin, go to Settings->Logo Collection. This logo image will be presented only to admin users.
2. Upload a logo (there may be size and file type restrictions - a small GIF or JPEG should work).
3. When viewing images in the logo collection, right-click on your logo and choose "Copy Image Location" (you are copying the full path to your image located on the webserver).
4. In panel designer, add a rich text label.
5. Click "Source" in the rich text editor.
6. Hit Enter to add a blank line at the top (otherwise you won't be able to save the label) More...
7. Insert an image tag pointing to your logo. In place of XXXXX, paste the image path you copied in step 3. <img alt="" src="XXXXX">
8. Save the rich text, the label, and the panel.
9. Preview to test.
Adding Logo image which will be presented to new hires:
If you want to add the logo to any of the panels which will be presented to new hires, just use the following link: <ONB URL>/Logo.aspx?AccountName=<accountname> ex.: https://onboarding4preview.sapsf.com/ONB/Logo.aspx?AccountName=pingdomtest
If you want to add any other image (other than logo), please create support incident. The image should be first added to BizX. Support team will work with operation team to upload the image to BizX.
Panel Designer, ONB, Upload Image , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1605