- Scheduling import is possible only for models directly created from a connection under Connection > Schedule Status.
- When importing data from database via schedule:
- All data in the existing model is replaced with new data.
- There is no option to change between the Import Methods "Clean and Replace" and "Append" as there is in the Modeler
SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2016.17
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Connection > Schedule Status page.
- Click on an Import Name from the list to set the schedule preferences.
- Observe that you are not able to choose what Import Method you would like to use when scheduling the import.
You can not change between "Append" or "Clean and Replace" under the settings.
- After running the schedule observe that all data in the Model has been replaced.
SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2016.17 is using the "Clean and Replace" method when scheduling an import.
SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2016.18 will enable the end user to choose between "Clean and Replace" and "Append" when scheduling.
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Help portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Community Network portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud & SAP Digital Boardroom Ideaplace forum (for raising enhancement requests)
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud new user handbook
Your feedback is important to help us improve our Knowledge Base Articles (KBA).
Please rate how useful you found this KBA by using the star rating facility at the top of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud, BICloud, BO Cloud , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem