When saving record in Payment Information portlet, system is returning the error message "Sorry, the selected pay type Main Payment Method is not available for the the country where you job is located."
SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
Create a new record and save.
There is no countries configured in Customized Pay Types object.
1. Go to AdminCenter. In the Tool Search field, enter Manage Data.
2. In the Create New drop-down menu, select Customized Pay Type.
3. Enter the relevant information.
○ External Code: Enter a code for the customized pay type.
○ Name: Enter a name for the customized pay type.
○ Standard Pay Type: Select one of the standard pay types from the drop-down list. Your customized pay type will be mapped to this standard pay type.
Note: Once in use, please do not change this setting.
○ Customized Pay Type Assignment: Choose a county from the drop-down list, for which the customized pay type shall be available. You can assign as many countries as you wish.
Note: Main Payment Method is a mandatory pay type. Therefore, for the customized pay type with standard pay type Main Payment Method you need to assign all job countries of your instance.
4. Click Save and repeat steps 2-4 to create more customized pay types.
Payment Information Payment Information Detail Pay Type Customized Pay Type Country , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PAY , Payment Information , Problem