- Receiving an error message in EC when saving the employee information.
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
Go to pending hires
Choose the Candidate
Start the hire process then select save.
- There are different reasons why you can get an error. It is important to copy and paste the error message in the support ticket so that we can review the log files to determine the cause.
- If you are receiving the error message as indicated in this case please copy and paste the error message that is in the display box and open a support ticket.
- To support engineers. Once the customer has provided the error message review the error message logs.
- For this particular case the logs files showed the error to be "Hirable or hired flag is selected for more than one application status set item. Application id is:"
- The solution is to check your application status set under the Admin Center. Reference the Implementation Guide Section 8.1
- Error message
- Onboarding Integration
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions