You are unable to release a price list such as a Customer Specific Price List after saving your changes because some Products appear as Not Released but the price list on header level is in status Released.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Product and Service Portfolio work center.
- Click the Pricing view and then Price Lists sub view.
- Open the respective price list.
- Modify the respective data e.g. Dates or Prices.
- Save changes.
- You can see that the Release button not enabled.
- Navigate to Items tab
- You can see that some Products have the status Not Released.
This is a known issue. Due to the internal technical buffer handling issue, it might be happen that some products in the price list are not released even though the price list header is released.
SAP is already aware of the issue and is working to permanently solve it in the future releases.
For the affected price list, you need to perform a dummy change for one of the products in the items e.g. by changing the amount, pressing the enter key on your keyboard and then changing the price back to the original price. The header status will then change and it is again possible to release the price list.
To avoid such issue, kindly user either workaround described below:
- After adding new product into the price list , don’t save the price list (directly trigger release of price list , without Save) but instead use Release action in the User Interface (the Release will save the price list internally and then trigger the release action). Or alternatively:
- After adding product price in a price list, Save the price list and then Close the price list. Then reopen the price list via the Edit button and Release the price list.
KBA , SRD-MD-BP , Business Partner , How To