You have more than one live production system. However, in Service Control Center the Downtime Availability report shows error "You are not authorized to execute report Downtime Details (Productive System)"
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service Control Work center.
- Go to System Availiability View.
You have not assigned the report to the System Availiablity work center.
In order to see the system downtime availability report in Service Control Center. You can follow the below steps:
- Go to Business Analytics work center.
- Go to Design Report View.
- In Show All Reports, Find Downtime Details.
- Click on Assign.
- Look for the Work Center Service Control Center, System Availiability Sub View.
- Select Assign and Save.
KBA , LOD-CRM-LA , Live Activity , How To