The limit on number of code lists supported for extension fields created through KUT is 1000.
Error: The number of code value entries exceeds the upload limit.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the concerned work center.
- Open an instance of the object.
- Go to Adapt button and Edit Master Layout.
- Hover mouse over the concerned Extension Field.
- Select Change Properties.
- Select Field Definition.
- Select the Edit button.
- Under the List Values seciton, select Upload.
- Select the list file in .csv format and upload.
There is a known limitation of the Hybris Cloud for Customer solution and the same has been documented expicitly in the help center document: Extension Fields Quick Guide
This is a system behavior/limitation with no immediate solution.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To