You are creating a Communication Arrangement, but during setup you cannot find the relevant Communication Scenario in the proposed list of scenarios.
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to the Application and User Management workcenter.
Go to the Communication Arrangements view.
The required Communication Scenario does not appear in the list.
As the necessary Communication Scenario for the desired Webservice has not yet been created, this is expected system behaviour. Therefore a Communication Scenario must be setup to allow for the creation of a Communication Arrangement.
- Navigate to the Administration workcenter.
- Switch to the Integration workcenter.
- Go to Communication Scenario sub-view.
- Click New - Add Operations.
- Under Service name, search for the Web Service you wish to use.
- Select Add Operation, then press OK.
- Name the Communication Scenario and click Save and Close.
Following this, the Communication Scenario you just created will appear in the list of Scenarios when creating a Communication Arrangement.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To