SAP BusinessObjects Cloud returns double the expected sum for an SAP Business Warehouse query with a hierarchy
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2016.16.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a BW Query with a simple Hierarchy
- Connect to your SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Tenant
- Create a Connection, Query, Model and Story from your BW Query in SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- Notice that the sum in your Table in your SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Story is twice the value expected
The issue has been identified and Forwarded to Development for correction.
The issue has been resolved in 2016.24
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Help portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Community Network portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud & SAP Digital Boardroom Ideaplace forum (for raising enhancement requests)
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud new user handbook
Your feedback is important to help us improve our Knowledge Base Articles (KBA).
Please rate how useful you found this KBA by using the star rating facility at the top of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, duplicate, multiplied, doubled, twice, BW, BEx , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem