- When trying to upload an image on a cover page, the option to do it is not available.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions since b1608
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to an Item's record;
- Click on the Cover Page option under the Actions Menu;
- Click on the Gear icon (Edit Settings);
- Click on the icon to attach an image.
You will notice that it is missing the tab to upload the image, as show on the screenshot below.
- This happens because on the first time you are creating a cover page for an item, you have to save the cover page before trying to add an attachment.
- Before clicking on the Gear icon (Edit Settings), click on the save button - this will save the cover page and will enable you to add any attachments you desire.
- This way, the tab to upload the image will be presented:
Add attachment on cover page, Add imageon cover page, Cover page, Cannot add attachment on cover page, Cannot add image on cover page, Upload Image in Cover Page , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , LMS Items , Problem