When candidate is placed in the Ready to Hire, but it is not shown into Manage Pending Hires
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
Check if all the requirements below are met:
In addition to that, validate the onboarding integration setup by going to:
- The candidate must have an Offer Approved;
- The Candidate must be put into a status with hireable option set as "Hireable";
- EC requirements must be set up in the Transformation Datamodel (Candidate to Employee Conversion);
- Still in the Transformation Datamodel (Candidate to Employee Conversion), make sure the permissions are set up to be inherited from at least, one operator.
- RBP permissions must be set up correctly.
- Admin tools > Onboarding Integration Setup
Notice that Onboarging integration with RCM can be enabled with the following rule in force:
"Apply Onboarding to all Job Requisitions"
This would mean that all candidates on all requisitions will go through onboarding first and then to EC. In this case the users will not see any candidates from Recruiting under the "Manage Pending Hires" page.
If both integration is required, then you can chose to direct the candidates on some requisitions to onboarding and the rest via recruiting. You need to chose a criteria under:
"Apply Onboarding to Job Requisitions that meet the following criteria:"
After configuring this, the applicants shall appear under manage pending hires.
manage pending hires , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integrations & Intelligent Services , How To