When candidate is placed in the Ready to Hire, but it is not shown into Manage Pending Hires
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
Find below the possible reasons this is occurring:
1. An offer has been approved for a Candidate
2. A Candidate has been moved to a status with hireable options "Hireable"
3. EC requirements set up in the transformation datamodel are met
4. RBP permissions are set up correctly
In addition to that, validate the onboarding integration setup by going to:
- Admin tools > Onboarding Integration Setup
Notice that Onboarging integration with RCM can be enabled with the following rule in force:
"Apply Onboarding to all Job Requisitions"
This would mean that all candidates on all requisitions will go through onboarding first and then to EC. In this case the users will not see any candidates from Recruiting under the "Manage Pending Hires" page.
If both integration is required, then you can chose to direct the candidates on some requisitions to onboarding and the rest via recruiting. You need to chose a criteria under:
"Apply Onboarding to Job Requisitions that meet the following criteria:"
After configuring this, the applicants shall appear under manage pending hires.
manage pending hires , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To