Customers recruitment business cannot send emails to the agency via ad-hoc email.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to instance
- Proxy required users
- Go to Requisition tab and open a job requisition that has candidates from agencies.
- Select a candidate from agency
5. Try to send an ad-hoc email
6. Select Send to Agency or Send to Both
You get an empty page.
The root of this issue is a missing permission to user
Grant the admin permissions to manage agencies. This will enable the user to send emails to agency candidates.
- Admin Tools
- Manage Recruiting Administration
- Give the user 'Set up agency access permission'
Agency email, Send email to agency, Cannot contact candidate , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem