You cannot maintain a query for Active Campaigns on an Opportunity.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work centre.
- Go to the Opportunity view.
- Click New.
- For the Campaign field click the Value Help.
- Click Advanced Filter.
- For the Status field, click the + symbol.
- Set Options =Equal to Value = Active.
- Check the box But Exclude.
- Set Options = Equal to Value = Finished.
- Click OK.
- Click Save Query > Rename Query and enter a query name ABC (ABC represents the query name).
- Click Apply.
RESULT: the query vanishes.
This behaviour is as expected.
In case of Opportunities the filter is passed for showing the Active and Finished Campaigns by default, as a result of which any further filtering on the set using the Status field won't work.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To