- Forecast options are disabled when you try to forecast data in SAP BusinessObjects Cloud.
- Forecast option in SAP BusinessObjects Cloud does not show the option to forecast future months. It only allows to select months whose data is present in data source.
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2016
- You will need to create a planning model to use Predictive Forecast.
- When creating the model, please be aware of the date range in the Time dimension.
- Predictive Forecast will only forecast up to the end of the range defined by the model. E.g. if the planning model has date range from 2012.7 to 2017.6, the user will only be able to forecast to 2017.6.
The range of the forecast is determined by the amount of existing data stored in the model.
The ratio of forecast to existing data is roughly 25%. For example, if there are 24 existing data points in the model, the user will be able to forecast up to 6 data points into the future.
Your feedback is important to help us improve our Knowledge Base Articles (KBA).
Please rate how useful you found this KBA by using the star rating facility at the top of this article.
Predictive, Forecast, discovery,EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, bobj , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem