You are unable to configure some of the Fine-Tune activities though your user has proper authorizations.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the relavant project e.g. First Implementation.
- Open the Activity List.
- Go to the Fine-Tune tab.
- Open Reason for Rejection.
- Error occurs: You are not authotized to access UI application /SAP_BYD_APPLICATION_UI/ crm/commonBCViews/BusinessConfigrationCancellationReasonCod eEnhancedController_QAF.QA.uicomponent.
Similar error occurs when you try to access some other activities like Accounts - Payment Terms, Sales Order - Maintain Item Type.
You user already have write access to do the changes of these activities.
The work centers & access rights assigned to the user was saved but not got updated.
Or there was a change in the the Business User Restriction but this was not updated.
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the General Settings view (already defaulted).
- Go to the Business Users view.
- Select the user and choose Update Access Rights button -> select Update Selected User(s).
This will update all the changes to Business User and after performing above steps user should be able to work on activities.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To