You observed that the Communication Scenario for the Employee Self-Service Portal is missing in your system
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management l Work center
- Navigate to Input and Output Management | View
- Select Communication Arrangements
- Show All Communication Arrangements and select go button
- Select New button
In the first step for Select Scenario, not able to find the Communication Scenario for the Employee Self-Service Portal
There is a scoping question which needs to enabled then the communication arrangement needs to created to achieve your requirement
This is a two step process,
Step 1: Enable to Scoping Element
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementations Projects view.
- Select the First Implementation and select Edit Project Scope button
- Go to Questions
- Expand: Service >> Customer Care and select Communication for Customer Care
- Enable the question - Would you like to extend your customer service scenarios to include an external customer service portal?
- Finialize the scoping.
Step 2: Create Communication Arrangement
you should be able to create a communication arrangement with service Customer Service Portal Integration. After enabling the arrangement, all services will become active and can be used
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To