- The SSN is not appearing on section 1 of the I9 Form even though the value was entered during the new employee step.
- New Employee step
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter the SSN value on the Federal New Hire Info panel and proceed to complete the new employee step.
- At the signature step you will notice that the SSN in Section 1 of the I9 will be blank.
- The SSN will be mapped if the Everify is started for the candidate or if the SSN is a selected document.
- Confirm that the new hire is not to go through the E-verify process. If the candidate is not to go through E-verify than the SSN will not appear in Section 1 of the I 9 Form.
- Confirm that the new hire did not use the SSN as a selected document.
- I9 Form
- Section 1
- New Employee Step
- Signature Step
- New Employee
- SSN is Blank
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions