SAP BusinessObjects Cloud gives "dberror(ResultSet.next): 312 - sequence is exhausted" error when connecting
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2016.16.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Browse to your SAP BusinessObjects Cloud tenant
- Log in using your credentials
- Notice the error
A setting on the server has caused the trace logs to exhaust the available sequence
- Browse to http://support.sap.com
- Report an Incident
- Select Component LOD-ANA-BI
- Ask SAP Operations to reset the sequence and turn on cycle
Your feedback is important to help us improve our Knowledge Base Articles (KBA).
Please rate how useful you found this KBA by using the star rating facility at the top of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, bobj, sequence, cycle, exhausted , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem