You are ceating a Patch in test system and creation of Patch solution is failing due to an below error
YXXXXXXXX _contains the following BC sets using SAP BCOs.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Cloud Application Studio.
- Select the Original Solution.
- Go to Implementation Manager and click on create a Patch.
- Patch creation fails.
Error pops up :
Creation of patch not possible.
Solution YXXXXXXX_ contains the following BC sets using SAP BCOs:
Patch Creation in background failed.
The function Use SAP Business Configuration Object is only supported in Partner Development Tenant and it is not supported Test Tenant.
The system works as designed.
Note : Its documented in Help Center -> Create a BC Set Using an SAP BCO ->
• You can only create a BC set using an SAP BCO if you are developing the solution on your development tenant. For information, see Lifecycle Management of Customer-Specific Solutions on Your Development Tenant.
• You cannot create BC sets using SAP BCOs in a solution template.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To