You are trying to select MAP chart type in order to view in a Map chart mode, but the MAP button is not enabled.
Use case scenario: You are using the Retail Execution functionality where for instance, the executive have done the check-in and check-out and you want to visualize this in a geographic viewing.
Reproducing the Issue
On responsive UI (Fiori):
- Go to the Analysis work center
- Go to the view Report
- Find and Open a Report (e.g. Completed Visit)
- Click on drop down button on Vertical- Bar- Chart
- You can see Option Map is greyed out.
Check the attachment.
The MAP option itself is only available for selection when country code information is maintained.
The country code information must be maintained. Additionally, if you add the state code you will get an aggregation based on state as well.
Use case scenario: today, we can track the GPS coordinates upon check-in and check-out and report based on where each visit took place. However, we don’t currently support the Map visualization of each visit in this manner.
You can raise your request in the SAP Cloud Ideas place at https://ideas.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
In order to render the Map chart, be sure that you have the following requirements:
- Include Country and State in the drill down;
- Show both ID and Description;
- Have one Key Figure on drill down.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , Product Enhancement