- Launching a course as a user generates an error message
- This page can't be displayed
Make sure the web address https://customer.plateau.com is correct
- An error has occurred
No Course exists with the given courseID 'CUSTOM_eu'
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as a user
- Launch course
- Error message appears
The wrong url was used when loading the content into the icontent server.
- Remove the content from the icontent server
- Change the deployment location so that the deployment location is CUSTOM (if already CUSTOM then it would need to be changed to CUSTOM_eu)
- If this does not resolve the issue please contact SAP Cloud Support and submit an incident (CS see internal memo)
lms, item, start, launch, pdf, scorm, aicc, wrapper, error, java, icontent, content, server, self-managed, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem