- How to create notification which will be sent after/before StartDate + X days
How to create notification which will be sent after/before StartDate + X days.
1. Create fake notification as it is shown on the screenshot below.
- If you know StartDate at the moment when activity is created (e.g StartDate comes from RCM) use “Create Activity” in the field “Notify At”
- If StartDate is collected in PHV step or can be changed in the PHV step, please use “PostHire Verification Step” in the field “Notify At”
- If necessary notification must be sent after/before StartDate + X business days, please check option “Use Business Days”.
- Body is not necessary for this notification.
- “Recipient” can be blank in the tab “Recipients”
2. Go to “Reminder Configuration” tab. Please see the screenshot below.
3. Save the fake notification.
4. Create a “main” notification as on screenshot below
- Recipient can be any
- Name and subject can be any
5. Save the “main” notification.
6. Find the “main” notification and click “Advanced” button.
7. Select “fake” notification’ name in the field “Completed Notification”.
8. Click “Submit” button.
9. Add body of the notification.
10. You can start testing.