This KBA helps us understand the employee delta export using MS Excel Add-In provided by successfactors
- Goto Successfactors admin center, click on Employee Files and choose Employee Delta Export
2. Download the Excel Add-In and the Work Book from the instance.
3. Open the Excel Add-In and install it.
4. Open the work book and start with the configuration, in the drop down list choose "EC_COMPANY"
5. Now enter the API URL specific for the instance, the company ID and username(for setting permissions for this user refere section 4.1.1 API Endpoint URLs for Employee Delta Export of Guide
"Using the Employee Delta Export Add-In for Microsoft Excel" here), please do not enter password.
NOTE: An user created for SSO purpose cannot be used here.
6. Goto Selection sheet and fill in the details. Then choose successfactors add-in in the ribbon section.
7. click on Get Data.
8. You will be prompted for the password, now incorporate the password and click on log on button.
9. Following screens appear once the log in is perfectly done.
10. Finally after the records are processed, if there are any warnings it would bring up this pop up
11. Following is an example of the data screen
KBA , employee delta export , LOD-SF-INT-API , SF API & Adhoc API Framework , How To